Christine-cssm
Christine-cssm,
51872716

I am half way through a story. Pressed button and green light

Customer Question

I am half way through a story. Pressed button and green light appears but the face remains with the kindle title page. No reference to book I am reading. Answer, please
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Let's do a quick reboot of the kindle:

If you have a leather (or any other) cover on the kindle, please remove it. Then press & hold (or slide & hold ) the power (On / Off) button on the kindle for 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.

Edit: I'm sorry, somehow, you are not able to see the answer at this web page. Hopefully, you can see this web page soon. If there is still any issue, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 3 years ago.
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.

Thank you, XXXXX Support Team.