Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I have purchased a kindle fire and incorrectly connected it

I have purchased a kindle fire and incorrectly connected it to the wrong network how can I cancel this network and make the correct connection
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

On the Kindle, slide your finger from the top of the screen to the middle. This will bring up a menu. Choose "Wireless".

- From there, tap the problem network and choose "Forget".

- Choose the correct signal name and connect.

Once you do that, you will be good to go.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason