Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

How do I connect my Kindle paperwhite to Wi-Fi. My broadband

Customer Question

How do I connect my Kindle paperwhite to Wi-Fi.
My broadband is with talktalk but I do not have other devices requiring Wi Fi
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you know your exact wi-fi/wireless password?

What's the model of your talktalk internet/wireless modem/router device? It is usually the device that is connected to your computer, and it is usually the device that talktalk had given you previously.

Can you check at the back/bottom of your talktalk internet/wireless modem/router device for any password/key/passphrase/WPA/WEP.... (it is case-sensitive)?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, etc.?

Also, do you have a windows or mac computer, if any?

Can you please click on the website below, then click on Join session, then allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=0e991aae-139b-44b6-b333-0450a35d4bfa

, or click on the shorter website link below:

http://tinyurl.com/kml58hn

Edit: It looks like you are away; please let me know if you still need help with this. Please let me know if you still need help with this. Thank you,