Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

I advertently activated a tutorial on my Kindle HD. Try as

Customer Question

I advertently activated a tutorial on my Kindle HD. Try as I might it will not go away. HELP. jess XXXXXXX

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try this: If you have a cover on the Kindle HD, please remove it for now. Then press & hold the power on/off button on the Kindle HD for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and check.

Does that work? Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so I can help further if there is still any issue.

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you,