Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have just got my daugter the kobo tablet and she has made

I have just got my daugter the kobo tablet and she has made a movie on it is there any way to email that to me so that i can save it to my computer
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which Kobo model does your daughter have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is the Kobo Arc sleepbook from what my reciept shows with mcafee antivirus installed

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
If you connect the Kobo to your computer using the USB cable, the device should appear under My Computer like a drive and you can open it to view the contents which will include the video. From there you can copy/paste it onto your computer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for this information but I still am unable to find the movie to copy paste it she used the movie studio on her tablet and she made me something special on it and I really would like to save it as not to lose it if she has an accident with her tablet again. can you still help me or should i post another question?

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
I can continue to help you -

Open Movie Studio

Select the project/video

In the upper right hand corner select the Menu icon and tap on Share Movie

You will be presented with a list of options to share it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have it open selected the project and hit the menu on the top right corner options available are change aspect to ratio, change project name export film delete project

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Strange that you have different options available.

Select Export Film and let me know the options now
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it will export but i have no idea as to where as there is no options just select export and then a status bar shows. should i try to export and then see what happens i just dont want to lose it

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
You won't lose it. Select the export and let me know if it prompts you for a location or what it does.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

now i have change aspect ratio, change project name export film delete project, play exported film share film

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Okay now the video should be exported onto your tablet and no longer resides in the program only.

If you connect the tablet back to the computer via USB cable, it should appear now. Try again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i have it copied but no music came with it and I cant hear her no matter how high i make the sound all the way up guess it just cant be done thank you for your help

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
That is very strange. Try exporting it again from Movie Studio because the sound should come with the exported video.

Please take a minute to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK so that I am credited with helping you.