Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I have a song on my computer that i wish to burn onto a dvd

I have a song on my computer that i wish to burn onto a dvd to play or to add to a dvd movie maker it will only burn half the song onto the dvd what can i do
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you get any error messages? What file type is the song?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Josh but I have just loaded it on a different computer and it worked fine so I have no idea what was up with this computer.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
What happens when you insert the CD/DVD into the problem computer? Does it give you any error messages?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josh when i insert the cd it plays just fine i rip to my computer and it only did half the song. so i deleted it off my computer but it will not give me the option to rip it again. so i put it on another computer and rip and it did just fine so i emailed it to myself and loaded it on the computer i wanted it on in the first place.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
It sounds like everything is working now; is that correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes thank you

Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
You are welcome - Please rate this answer before you go as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK so that I am credited with helping you.