Richard, Engineer
Experience:  E-Reader Engineer
32989067

How to delete books from my " Kindle 6" Ink Display "

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

To do this, do the following please

Turn on your Kindle. Go to the Home screen.

Use the 5-way controller to move up and down your list of books. Find the title you want to remove from your Kindle device. Make sure it is underlined before continuing.

Press the right direction on the 5-way controller. A list of options should pop up.

Scroll down the options until you find the statement "Remove from Device."

Press the center button to choose that option. The material will be saved to your Kindle archived items.

An archived item is not stored in its entirety on your device or computer; however, it retains a record that you purchased or downloaded the item before.

Archived items are listed in the order that they were removed from the Kindle.

You only Archive books, not delete as such, as they are always linked to your account

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.