Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Experienced with Android and Apple tablet support
63083622

I have a quantity of poems that I would like to have produced

Customer Question

I have a quantity of poems that I would like to have produced on a kindle device. I think they are ok and should be of marketable quality. I need to know what procedures I need to engage and basically how to I go about doing this. The product is basically ready at last but I would be glad of any help or advice that you can give which will make this work.Regards XXXXX XXXXX
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.
You can direct publish books via Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing. Publishing a poem at a time may not be a good idea, but if you were to publish a collection of them you would likely have a much greater chance of success.

KDP lets you maintain control of the infomation (you can change it at any time), allows global distribution, fast publishing (on Amazon within 24 hours), a 70% royalty, and of course publishes to the Kindle platform.

You can find more information here: https://kdp.amazon.com/

Let me know if you have any more questions on this.