Your Kindle Paperwhite supports following formats :
Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
For : Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC -- do this :
You need to have the files on your computer first. Then do this :
- Connect your Kindle to your computer with the USB cable.
Your Kindle appears in the same location on your computer that external USB drives appear.
- Windows: Your Kindle will appear in the Computer or My Computer folder.
- Mac: Your Kindle will appear on the desktop.
- Open the Kindle folder, and then open the documents folder.
- Locate the downloaded file on your computer, and then drag and drop the compatible file into the documents folder in the Kindle folder.
- Safely eject your Kindle from your computer.
- From your Kindle, tap the On Device tab to view your Kindle content.
For : HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP -- you need to use "Kindle Personal Documents Service"
Instructions : LINK
Let me know if you need further information via the REPLY TO EXPERT button.
Please go ahead and RATE this answer with SMILEY face (GOOD / EXCELLENT) so that I get credited for my answer through this website.
Thanks and take care!