Nick H.
Nick H., E-Reader Specialist
Experience:  Sr. E-readers Expert, Phone Tablet Repair Shop
63271161

When I was bought my Kindle Fire I removed my original Kindle

When I was bought my Kindle Fire I removed my original Kindle from my Devices on my account expecting to sell the Kinfle 3G. I still have this Kindle and would like to reregister it but cannot find how to go about doing this.
I also want to trade some books from my Kindle Fire to my wife who has also has a Kindle. When I connect my old Kindle & my wife's Kindle to my laptap I can see the books we both have on these Kindles. Now when I connect my Kindle Fire into my laptop I cannot see any of the many books I have on my Kondle Fire.
Can you help me please.
Thanks Phil Prescott (Prescott190953&Yahoo.co.uk
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Hello Phil, and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.
Did you purchase these books from Amazon or another website/source?
Nick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good Morning Nick.

Yes I have bought all my books from Amazon Kindle, the books I was hoping to transfer to my wife are written by ***** ***** - we are both avid readers of him.

The main issue I think is that unlike my original Kingle 3G and my wife's Kindle, when I connect my Kindle Fire to my laptop I cannot see the books that are currently on the Kindle Fire There are 64 books on my Kindle Fire but when I open up the Kindle via my laptop none of the books show in any form of the folders that appear. Does the Findle Fire use a different system for these books which Is why they cannot be seen.

Many thanks for your help.

Phil

Expert:  Nick H. replied 3 years ago.
Philip,

For Kindle Fire, connect to your laptop. Open the Kindle Fire as a drive. Also make sure to check your Kindle Fire to see if you need to unlock and tap Connect.

When done, open the drive and open the Books or Documents folder. Your books should be in there.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reply back to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick