Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

When my Kindle was stolen there were some 9 + pages of books

When my Kindle was stolen there were some 9 + pages of books paid for on it are these still available & can I access them. Please?
Russell
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Those books are stored on the Amazon server and not the Kindle itself so they are still available.
You can use the Kindle for PC app to get to them: Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.