Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I gave my old Kindl to a friend - how can I get my books from

I gave my old Kindl to a friend - how can I get my books from that to my new Kindle ?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
The books are actually connected to your Amazon account and not the device itself.

If you registered this new one with your account already go to the manage my kindle page here: Click Here
Check all the books then click on the deliver button at the top.
Click the box under where it says select a device and choose your new Kindle.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for trying - I worked the problem out myself this morning.

Fast reply from your end but I am not computer literate enough to judge what I needed to know I am sure you are an expert - and I value your commitment, especially the quick time you answered. You deserve the credit you get from your employer!

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
I appreciate that in order for me to get credit you just need to leave a positive rating. Thank you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day.
.