Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

WHERE CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR MY KINDLE FIRST

WHERE CAN I GET A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR MY KINDLE FIRST GENERATION
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
There should be a tiny but hard to see model number on the back, what is that model number?
.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

D01100

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Thank you, ***** ***** get a battery with all tools needed on this site: Click Here You can also get it here in the UK: Click Here If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.