Sorry, when you register on the kindle's screen, it should not ask for any rate/service. Please try each of the followings on the kindle if you have not done yet:
1. Connect to Wi-Fi/wireless:
- From the Home screen, press the Menu button.
- Select Settings, and then select Wi-Fi Networks.
- And connect to your wi-fi/wireless network name.
2. Register your kindle:
- From Home, press the Menu button, and then select Settings. Select Registration.
- Specify the Amazon account you want to use for your Kindle:
- Select the option "If you already have an Amazon account:", then the e-mail and Amazon password ***** with your Amazon account. Select Register. Your name will appear as the Registered User when registration is complete.
3. If books are still not being downloaded to your kindle, then sign in your Amazon account at the website below:
, then there, click on the Action button in front of each book you want, then select the option Deliver, then select your Kindle device, then select Deliver.
4. If needed, another way to download books to your kindle: if you have a windows or mac computer, please sign in your Amazon account at the website below:
, then there, click on the Action button in front of each book you want, then select the option Deliver
, then click on the option Download & transfer via USB, then select your kindle device, then click OK to download and save it to a folder on your computer
, then connect the kindle to your computer
, then open the Kindle device or Kindle drive letter
, then open the folder Documents (or Internal Documents or Books)
, then transfer the downloaded book files from the computer to the folder Documents (Books) folder in the Kindle device.
Please confirm. Thank you.