*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I ordered 3 kindle books for my wife on Fred's 2nd

Customer Question

I ordered 3 kindle books for my wife on Fred's 2nd Kindle (Three Letters, Journeys End and The Journey, all by Josephine Cox).They didn't arrive on my 2nd kindle but did arrive on Fred's kindle Cloud. I have now downloaded them to Fred's kindle Device. How do I transfer them to my wife's kindle which is Fred's 2nd kindle. Also when I try to shop in Kindle store Page on Fred's 2nd kindle the message comes up - Cannot display this page advise customer services. Would appreciate some help. Regards Fred XXXXXXXXXXX

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 years ago.
This sounds like the network settings need to be reset, Please try this first on your Wifes Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> then try and connect again.
To connect to Wi-Fi follow these steps:
Tap the Quick Settings icon
Select Wi-Fi.
Ensure Wireless Networking switch is in the on position.
Your home network should appear in the list.
Tap the name of your network. A lock symbol will appear next to your network if it requires a password.
Enter the characters of the password ***** the onscreen keyboard. BE SURE TO ENTER THE CHARACHTERS EXACTLY, AS THEY ARE CASE SENSITIVE, UPPER CASE AND LOWERCASE(CAPS AND non caps)
If you need help locating your password ***** me know.
Then Tap Connect.
In the future your Kindle will automatically connect to the network that was most recently used.
Let me know if this works for you please.