Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

I am trying to edit my debit card ,but I am not getting any

Customer Question

I am trying to edit my debit card ,but I am not getting any where .
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Loretta! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. So you are able to update your debit card at the Amazon.co.uk website successfully right? But it does not work on the nook.

What is the error or message?

Are you having trouble buying a book? Or downloading a book?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Downloading book

You've already purchased the book successfully right? And now you just need to download it right?

If you have any cover/case on the kindle, please remove it for now. Then can you press & hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check?

If needed, disconnect the power cord from your modem/router device for about 5 minutes, then reconnect. And make sure the kindle is connected to your wi-fi/wireless network name (Go to Wi-Fi/wireless settings on the kindle), then check.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,