Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have inherited A Kindle book from my wife who died in July

Customer Question

I have inherited A Kindle book from my wife who died in July last year. Her name was
Phyll Bridson, her password ***** ***** to me, and I wish to take over her running of her
her machine. Do I need to register with you?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.As long as you know her password ***** should not have to do anything. If you were to switch it to your name you would lose any books/purchases from her account.
If you still want to do that let me know and I will walk you through it.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.