Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

Have tried to buy book for my kindle reader. Entered details

Customer Question

Have tried to buy book for my kindle reader. Entered details of new credit card number and book was delivered to cloud reader. Wanted book delivered to kindle reader. Can you advise how to do this. Thanks.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello Catherine! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:

1. Go to menu / settings on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name, and it is registered to your Amazon account / correct email address.

2. Click on the website below on the computer, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/manageyourkindle

, then there, click on the Action icon of the book you want, then click on the option Deliver, then select your kindle device, then click on Deliver
, then wait a bit, and that book should download to your kindle.

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,