Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Nook, kindle, kobo, & ipad expert
59725966

I wish to connect a kindle fire HD tablet to 32D3455D smart

I wish to connect a kindle fire HD tablet to 32D3455D smart tv set. I purchased a Micro D HDMI-HDMI cable 1.4 version. but the larger end that connects the TV is the wrong connection. What do I need please?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Nathan :

Could you tell me the exact make/model of the cord you bought, or better yet give me a link to the site/page you bought it from so I can look at it more closely?

Customer:

Dear Nathan, I simply typed in Micro D HDMI to HDMI cable 1.4 / Amazon. I don't have a make on the cable unfortunately.

Nathan :

There are several that amazon carries, can you look back at your order history and tell me the amazon product id number from that?

Customer:

Dear Nathan, Unfortunately the only ref I Have is my order No. which is(###) ###-####4992308 sold by Dragon Trading.

Customer:

Hope this helps.

Customer:

Rather than worrying about what I bought - are you simply able to tell me which cable I need to connect a Kindle Fire HD tablet to Toshiba smart TV model 32D3455D(B) please?

Nathan :

Yes, I can.

Nathan :

I was just concerned that what you bought may actually be ok and there is something wrong with the tv,

Nathan :

or that you're trying to use the wrong slot.

Nathan :

The specs of the product you purchased were fine actually,

Nathan :

but I'll recommend a specific cable for you to try next

Nathan :

since amazon will let you exchange it with no issues.

Nathan :

I just want to confirm though, the end into the kindle fit fine, it was the tv side that didn't fit, correct?

Nathan :

If so, this is the cord I'd suggest: