Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

kindle forgot password I am unable to access books or delete

Customer Question

kindle forgot password
I am unable to access books or delete anything samples
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of password ***** ***** kindle asking for, such as Wi-Fi / wireless password ***** Amazon account password, etc.?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry do not understand what you mean

I'm sorry, when the kindle asks for a password, what else does it show at the password *****? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kindle not asking for password ***** just not responding

I'm sorry, you wrote "kindle forgot password" previously. So the issue is that kindle is just not responding. Have you tried the following fix yet:
- If you have any cover / case on the kindle, please remove it for now
, then press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about 30 seconds
, then turn it back on and check.
- Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kindle still not responding

I'm sorry, were you able to power off the kindle completely with my suggestion?

What exactly happens when you use the kindle right now? Does it ask for anything?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kindle is at last deleting items but I do not wish to become a member

Great. Monthly support membership subscription is only optional. This is a one-time support session per your request. Is the kindle working fine now? Do you need help with anything else? If there is still issue, please reply at the box below. If the kindle is working fine now, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kindle store page something has gone wrong.

I'm sorry, what happens when you go to the Kindle store? Is there any error or message? Is the kindle connected to wi-fi/wireless? Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

kindle store page not available, also still unable to access e reader

What's the model of your kindle? Are you able to go to menu / setting on the kindle, then go to the Wi-Fi / Wireless option? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks problem has been sorted, the issue was with with my wi-fi, all reset & working ok now, thanks for your help

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience