Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How do I transfer books from my first to second. Kindle

Customer Question

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

Log onto your Kindle account here: Click Here Put a check next to each you want to transfer.

Then at the top click on the yellow Deliver button.
In the window that pops up there will be a drop down click on it and choose the new Kindle.
Then click on deliver in that same window to send all the checked items to the new Kindle.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.