michelleclive
michelleclive, Technician
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My kindle fire has been blocked so i cant get to youse it

Customer Question

my kindle fire has been blocked so i cant get to youse it
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
25 seconds are not much however you will have to hold down the power button for more the 40 to 60 seconds and let the kindle shut down the power
how old is the kindle fire.
michelleclive, Technician
Experience: Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

myrs kindle is about two yea

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 years

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still no good

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

You can Reset your Kindle Fire if you forgot your lock screen PIN password ***** need to regain access. Any content you purchased from Amazon is saved to your Kindle Library in the Cloud and will remain in the Cloud. You can download that content again if you register your Kindle Fire to your account again. From Home, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap More. Tap Device. Tap Reset to Factory Defaults, and then tap Erase Everything. Your Kindle Fire will restart. To use your Kindle Fire again, you'll need to connect wirelessly and register your Kindle Fire.

If you are locked out of your Kindle Fire or Kindle Fire HD because you have forgotten your password, the only way to get back in is to perform a factory reset, which restores the tablet to its default settings. Did the reset method work? Your satisfaction is a great compliment for us.

I would appreciate a positive review as this reflects my service to you. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. You do not have to rate my service bad to get the Justanswer unconditional guarantee. I am sorry for the unfortunate circumstances, they are beyond my control. Please consider at least an okay rating.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much! JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied. I am sorry for the unfortunate circumstances, they are beyond my control. Please consider at least an okay rating.