Richard, Engineer
Experience:  E-Reader Engineer
32989067

Kindle Fire - which is better Kindle Fire HD7 or HDX7?

Kindle Fire - which is better Kindle Fire HD7 or HDX7? Amazon.co.uk has a Black Friday deal today only on the Kindle Fire HD7 16GB for £79 instead of £139. The standard price of the HDX7 is £99 (no deal) so is normally cheaper than the HD7 anyway but the specs look better? I don't understand why so am confused which is better. So for the extra £20 are the specs better on the HDX7?

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In pure specifications, the HDX is better.Higher resolution, faster processing and an altogether better experience. If you can afford it go for the HDX.
You can see a comparison here
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/123920-kindle-fire-hdx-vs-kindle-fire-hd-what-s-the-difference
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Richard.

So is that comparing both models on the 7" size with 16GB? So I should go for the HDX on the 7"?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes, its worth the extra money for the better experience.