MadcapX1
MadcapX1,
12615041

I went to turn on my kindle and it would not turn on. I tried

I went to turn on my kindle and it would not turn on. I tried connecting to my computor to see if by charging it it would turn it on. It would't conect to my computor to charge. Although the last time I was reading it it did'nt need charging. What can I do?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  MadcapX1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
First off, please plug in the Kindle device to a power outlet, and then do the following:
Press and hold the power button on your kindle for 20 seconds. After 6 to 8 seconds, the screen will go blank. This is normal. Continue to hold the power button.
After 20 seconds, release the power button. The charge indicator light will turn on after a few moments. If you have successfully reset your Kindle, you'll see the start-up screen.
Does this resolve the issue all right? Do keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it does, thank you very much, it's saved me having withdrawral simptoms tonight. Thank you again.

Expert:  MadcapX1 replied 2 years ago.

Okay, perfect! I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!