Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

Help please to reconnect to my kindle

Customer Question

help please to reconnect to my kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Can you elaborate upon what exactly the problem is? Does your Kindle say "disconnected"? Or is it locked up/blank screen, etc.?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I enter my e-mail address and then password ***** Bt,Mail and it will not accept it

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your BT account. I have had to personally deal with this issue a good couple thousand times.
When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.
After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Yahoo will get to your case and contact you.
If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your BT Account password:
- Click the following link: http://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?login
- On that first page, choose the "My account may have been compromised" option and click the Next button.
- Fill out the requested questions and fill in the data when asked for it
You will then be given the chance to reset your password.
If that does not work for you, you can submit a ticket directly to Yahoo and get the password ***** by following the link and instructions at the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/general-01.html
- If you prefer to speak with someone, you can call the following number:(###) ###-####
----> When you call them, you may wish to mention that you wish to upgrade to "Yahoo Plus" which is $19.99 / year. Once you do that, they will be a lot more helpful.
If they cannot help you at the number, you can send an email to the following address: ***@******.***
----> In this email, put your Yahoo or At&t ID in the Subject field.
If you need to restore deleted emails:
- Click the following link: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mail_restore.html
- Fill out the information on that page and submit it.
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason