michelleclive
michelleclive, Technician
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I cannot connect my kindle to my internet and I have forgotten

I cannot connect my kindle to my internet and I have forgotten my password. What can I do ?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
are you posting this question from a computer or a mobile device.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
computer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
windows7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you there Michelle
I believe your computer is connected to the same wireless router on which your kindle gets connected if that is correct then i will give you the steps how to get the wireless password.
allow me some time to reply back however if you send one liner question by question the system doesnt let me reply back at the same time so this takes a bit of time to exchange messages as we are not on a live chat session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, that is correct
do you want me to pull the password ***** your router and give it to you on real time as i can remote access and pull the password ***** you then you can try the password ***** your kindle and let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes please
open this link copy and paste it on your web browser
www.teamviewer.com
once you install teamviewer let me know the "your id" and the password ***** that i can connect.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know how to do that...sorry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My pass code to enter my kindle is(###) ###-####
its very simple open google type in teamviewer you will see teamviewer.com click on that link
then you will see a green button on that page start full version its free click and install it then you will get the id and the password ***** me know that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Teamviewer is not working ...Have I just paid money for nothing
you asked for a remote access so i am trying to get this fixed as fast as i can
open this link: http://tinyurl.com/oax7cft
Join Your Remote Desktop Session
How Remote Desktop Works
Agree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.
The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.
Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.
After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The page will not open
are you able to open google?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes
on the top where you see www.google.com i mean the address bar on the top
click on it and remove the link and then type in this link
http://tinyurl.com/b5u4bhp
hit enter after you enter the link on the address bar to open it you can follow the install steps then.
I am attaching a video link this is the way you can pull your router password ***** then enter that on to your kindle it will definitely connect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Q4Km5TIwo
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I cannot connect to any external sites...I am old and need help
This is the easiest steps which i am trying to give you to follow
1. Click on the windows start button and select the search box and type in manage wireless then you will see an icon on the top which says manage wireless network click on that.
2. Now you will see your routers name double click on it then it will open you a new windows click on the security tab now you will see an unchecked box which says show characters as soon as you click to check the box you will see your router password ***** there.
copy that on a paper and then your can try the password ***** your kindle and it will connect.
close all the windows on your computer.
let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nothing helped at all so we called our PC doctor on the phone and he talked us through what to do and my Kindle is ok. eel that I wasted a lot of money with your helpline
I am sorry about that but i have tried to give you the steps in simpllest way which you can follow and get the password ***** we have a call in service as well you could have selected to call me back service. I gave you the option of remote service which is an additional service but i have not asked to to pay extra for that two different remote access service. I am sorry that we were unable to make it let me know if you have any question in future i will be more than glad to assist you.