Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

Following a change of a Hope Broadband BT Hub 4( which shouldnt

Following a change of a Hope Broadband BT Hub 4( which shouldnt have affected the tablet) the tablet has been hit with the problem that the opening page cannot be removed and asks for a password ***** adds the keyboard to carry it out. The only other pop up is to ask that the tablet be closed or restarted. However the restart comes up with same page and again requires a password ***** continue. There had never been a password ***** get into the tablet so far as we are aware. Following the fitting of the Hub there have been problems which have been resolved but in between time the tablet had been opened (with no difficulty) apart from establishing contact with the Internet. Hope you can help as its now out of warrenty,
Philip Mayes
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the tablet?Does any password ***** yours work?Does the tablet let you go to menu or settings at all?Is it okay to reset the tablet fresh, so you can re-set it up?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply.This verefies the answer I got from the supplier and can go ahead with the resetting that being the only anser.

Thanks for your help

Philip Mayes

You're welcome. OK. If you need help with anything else, please let me know any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service today by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much