Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

Have forgotten my kindle password. Please can you help me to

Customer Question

Have forgotten my kindle password. Please can you help me to connect it again. It is one of the early models, about 5 years old and I haven't used it for some time but I need it now as I am due for a spell in hospital. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Category: E-Readers
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you referring to the password ***** get in to your Kindle or is is your Amazon password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have just managed to change my amazon password ***** now I can see what books I have archived there, but cannot get them on my Kindle.

I think it went wrong when I moved house after the death of my husband about 2 yrs ago when I changed to Virgin Media. I don't seem to have a password ***** that. My Kindle is now fully charged. Does that help?

So what we need to do is to get your Kindle back online so it can download the books on your amazon account. Do you know the password ***** use to connect to your wireless network?