Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

I have ordered 3 kindlebooks tonight They have not been downloaded

I have ordered 3 kindlebooks tonight They have not been downloaded on my device but are paid for . The message I get is :You have not got a kindle you must buy one . I have bought mine more than a year ago and I have bought and downloaded more than 45books What should I do.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your kindle? Can you please press and hold the Power on/off button on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check? Can you please go to menu on the kindle, then check the option device/account, etc., and make sure it is registered to the same exact Amazon account email address that you've used to purchase kindle books? Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.