Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

My kobo ereader needs a new battery. How much would it

Customer Question

My kobo ereader needs a new battery. How much would it cost me to send it away to be replaced.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried to press and hold the Power On/Off button/switch on the Kobo ereader for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check? - If that does not work, please try: If possible, turn off the ereader.Locate the small hole at the back or at the bottom of your ereader.Unfold a paperclip and slide an end into the hole.Press gently until you feel a click. The ereader should restart. - If all fails, what is the model of your Kobo ereader?And what is showing on the kobo ereader's screen right now? Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.