Viet - E-Reader Tech
Viet - E-Reader Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot issues with E-Readers.
30037186

I can't open any of my Kindle books or documents. Help ple

I can't open any of my Kindle books or documents. Help please
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Viet - E-Reader Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?What is the error or message when open a book or document?Did you purchase your books from Amazon / Kindle previously?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Have you tried to press and hold (or slide and hold) the Power on/off button / switch on the kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back and and check?
- If needed, can you please go to the Wi-Fi setting on the kindle, and make sure it is connected to your Wi-Fi/wireless network name, and check?
- If needed, can go to menu / setting on the kindle, and reset it to factory defaults and check?
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.