Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Nook, kindle, kobo, & ipad expert
59725966

My husband has a kindle but no email account, I have

My husband has a kindle but no email account, I have registered his kindle, he needs to amend his card details as the one on file has been replaced. When I try my IPad automaticly goes to my kindle
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
You cannot do this from the ipad, it needs to be done from your computer on amazon.comThere are a few easy steps to fix this though.First, go here:http://amzn.to/1NupYm0there you can be sure your card/bank info is correct (right address, valid expiration date, etc) From there, go here:http://amzn.to/1N8muYQ On this page, click on the SETTINGS tab at the top right,then you can from there set a default card to be used for one click purchases on the kindle.Under Kindle Payment Settings, click on the Edit Payment Method button, and you can set the card you want used for your kindle purchases. After that, reboot the kindle by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, and it should operate normally from there.