michelleclive
michelleclive, Technician
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Toshiba Encore2 Wt10-4 which is 5 months old. When

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Encore2 Wt10-4 which is 5 months old. When I turn it on now all I can see is the wallpaper. I am not able to access any of the programmes. It's like the screen freezes after turning it on. Do you know the problem?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Tablet. Try this step, Push and hold down the power button on the tab for 40 seconds and then release it wait another 2 mins and then power it back on let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you Michelle, worked.
Maura
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit.