Cory
Cory, Technician
Experience:  E-Reader Expert
8685120

I do no have valid default credit card for my amazon.co.uk

I do no have valid default credit card for my amazon.co.uk account apparently
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: My

Welcome, I am Cory.

Are you getting an error when you try to purchase books?

Cory, Technician
Experience: E-Reader Expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a telephone number to discuss my problemsheila reuss
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you do this

Thank you. Besides the kindle, do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer?

I can connect remotely to your computer, and update your credit card on your Amazon / kindle account directly through your computer for you, then it will work on the kindle. Besides the kindle, do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,

When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or you can try the following fix:

- Click on the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/manageyourkindle

, and sign in your Amazon account if prompted

, then there, click on Settings near the top right, then click on option Edit Payment Method, then you can update your card information there, and/or add a new card there

; (and make sure the 1-click settings / default payment is correct.)

- If needed, you can go to the Amazon website below:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/css/account/cards/view.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_manage_payments

, then there, you can edit / delete / add any card.

If there is still any issue, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,