Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Debit card expired need to change to new nunber Assistant:

Customer Question

debit card expired need to change to new nunber
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: like what
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

To change any CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC (not from the Kindle directly) at the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Auric I received a reply from whoever who realised I had got into the wrong department . I am getting rather ancient and prone to make mistakes all I wanted to do was change my debit card number as my card had expired which I think has now happened , whoever it was said I would not be charged. sorry for any cock up.