Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Registering new credit card Assistant: Thank you. Can you

Customer Question

registering new credit card
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: when trying to purchase some kindle books I was unable to complete the order as I was told my credit card was no longer valid. I think this is probably die to my bank issuing me with a new card. I need to open a new credit card account with amazon in order to buy some new books.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

To change any of your CC information, you need to update your Amazon "One Click Payments" credit or debit card info from a PC or Laptop (NOTE: This can not be done from the Kindle directly).

You can view more information on how to to this from the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site. You can follow up any time as needed at no additional cost.