michelleclive
michelleclive, Technician
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

You change the font SIZE on the Kindle e-reader Assistant:

Customer Question

you change the font SIZE on the Kindle e-reader
Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Bought about two months ago through Amazon
Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I think I changed it accidentally this morning
Assistant: Anything else you want the eReader expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  michelleclive replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

you want to know how to change the font size of the kindle E reader screen is that correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Turn on your Kindle and swipe to unlock it. To do anything on your Kindle, you will need to unlock it first. Kindles, like other E-readers, are locked so that you can’t accidentally press buttons you didn’t mean to press.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've just paid £26 - why £21 more. This cannot be difficult to resolve.
Is this a scam?

you must be getting additional service popup like remote assistance and phone call which is optional you can ignore or close it if you do not wish to opt any additional service.

we are good with the chat service you have already purchased.

did you follow the first step i gave

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
All I want to know in writing is how to amend the font size!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My Kindle is switched on but the font size is less than I want to make reading easier

STEPS to follow

Open a book and tap the top of your screen.

Select the “Aa” graphic, which is the text size key. This graphic will help you both change your font size and the font itself.

Adjust to the size you desire. On the standard Kindle, you can choose from six different font sizes, and you can select fonts like Helvetica and Futura.

On a Kindle PaperWhite, you can change your font size simply by sliding your thumb and forefinger away from each other while placed on the screen. It’s similar to how you would zoom in and out on a smartphone.

The Kindle is making it even easier nowadays to adjust the font size to what you need. E-readers are great for those who have vision problems, because you can read almost anything in a big enough font size for you.

Please remember when we are dealing with this kind of issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the provided troubleshooting step does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That took you 10 seconds - why so much fuss and money?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If there was a User Guide for the reader, this would have all have been avoided.

i can look for one if its available online

the Kindle which you have is a paperwhite model or its Kindle fire.