Eric
Eric, Hobbyist
Experience:  I am an Android App Developer with a strong knowledge of Personal Electronic Devices.
57442719

My wife (Mrs SGJ Dunning) seems to have wiped all her books

Customer Question

My wife (Mrs SGJ Dunning) seems to have wiped all her books off her Kindle. They are all on Cloud. How do we get them back onto her Kindle please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

Follow these steps below to make sure your books are delivered to the devices you want them to be. If you still have any issues, just reply back to me and let me know, before rating. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page or I am not credited with my assistance. It is my service you are rating and nothing else.

1. On your computer, go to Amazon.com and log in using the same account that is on your Kindle device(s)
  2. Once you are logged in, click this link to get to the needed page.
  3. You will now see a list of your books, and you can manage where they are delivered.
  4. Select the books you want to change where they are delivered, and then click the icon for "Actions"
  5. Select the "Deliver to:" option, and now select the device or devices you want the books delivered to, and save it.

Now restart your Kindle devices and you will find that they are being synced :)