Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My kindle stopped working its 2yrs old approx, it won't turn

Customer Question

my kindle stopped working its 2yrs old approx, it won't turn page or turn off. I am right at the end of a brilliant book so not very happy. I have about 300 books in the libary.What can I do ? I really can't afford to pay you for advise if my kindle is broke, then have to buy a new kindle.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it.

Let me know the results please