Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

Where can I find a guide or instruction on how to set-up the

Customer Question

Where can I find a guide or instruction on how to set-up the Farfisa FK50 (the full console two-manual model - there seems to be 2 models with the same FK50 designation!)
David
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 4 years ago.

Adam

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Sorry you've been sitting here so long. This is hard to find. Click here. If that is your model, email [email protected] to obtain a copy. Let me know if it is out of stock. He claims to have it in his private library. I'll be happy to continue searching.