jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have difficulty

Customer Question

I have difficulty understanding how to connect vst connections in cubase, I get all mixed up trying to workout whether to use mono or stereo busses? is there a tutorial or book that can take me through the whys & wherefores? I started this idea to get me through my retirement? I am now 72yrs!, if I dont get started soon? I will not be here to benefit my outlay???????? Murray xxxxx(xxxxx, East LOthian)

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello Murray, my name is Rusty. I'm a sound engineer from the US. I can help you.

There is a lot to consider when using Cubase, or any other DAW for that matter. Let's start by getting me familiar with your equipment, and the type of recording you are trying to do, and I can help you set it up, and keep it working.

1. Which interface are you using (where you plug in the inputs/microphones)?
2. Are you running Windows or a Mac? Which version?
3. Which version of Cubase are you using?

I can have you up and running in just a short time.