Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

I,ve messed up

Customer Question

I,ve messed up bigtime!! Trying to update the operating system on my PA800 I,ve lost everything! Any way I may be able to restore things

PLEASE!O,k forget it please

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. I'm so sorry to hear about your piano, and I don't have any good news for you. Sorry for the delay, it is before 8am here.

Unfortunately you will need to take it to a repair shop to fix that problem. When updating, the piano is in a vulnerable state. If it doesn't load all the way, the original OS needs to be flashed at the factory. It's like running a computer without Windows or Mac OS; It doesn't work. There are service centers in the UK, click here. They will be able to flash the OS for you and restore functionality. Let me know if you have any questions.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorted it myself thanks.thanks for your trouble.