jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

i have a technics kn1000 and evry few seconds the sound stops,

Customer Question

i have a technics kn1000 and evry few seconds the sound stops, we can see everthig works, but with no sound and then for another few seconds the sound comes back and then off again. what can i do?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 4 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. It's great that you hooked it up to a speaker, that narrows it down. Do the drum beats cut out as well? Do you have a multimeter so we can run some tests on the inside of the keyboard?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I REALIZED THAT WHEN THE KEYBOARD IS PUSHED DOWN ON THE LEFT SIDE THEN THE MUSIC IS NOT STOPPING BUT WHEN I PICK IT IT STOPS.

NO HELP TILL NOW