carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

Hi My Technics GA1 Electronic Organ has developed a Floppy

Customer Question

My Technics GA1 Electronic Organ has developed a Floppy Disc drive problem. When I save a song to disc then load it, the display shows Load completed but then the organ goes out of disc load mode and the start/stop button just starts the rhythm.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am ok to wait for up to 1 week.

John

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for replying.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

If you decide on a refund, or wish to keep the credit for a future question, then of course we'd honour it.

Adam

Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.
HI,

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am afraid I don't think there is much you can do yourself with the organ. I would recommend contacting this person he is an expert on the organs and will be able to offer you a price for repair.

http://www.mikebarden.com/

I believe it would be better to contact a specialist repairer than a general electronics repairer because many general repairers can cause more trouble when it comes to musical instruments.