jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

Hello. I recently purchased a KAWAI CA 95 and I am delighted

Customer Question

Hello.
I recently purchased a KAWAI CA 95 and I am delighted with it. However,I am having a problem with Midi to Host connection. I run Windows XP (SP 3) on my computer and have read the instructions concerning the installation of the driver which, according to the information supplied should be automatically installed.My USB Audio Device is working perfectly and though there is connection between the computer and the CA 95 there is no sign of 'recognition' so to speak. I have also downloaded USB - MIDI package direct from the Kawai Site,and although it informs me it has been installed,again there is no sign of it.
Is this quite a common occurence? I hope you will be able to be of assistance in solving this annoying problem for me,

Gwilym B Jones (Mr)
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know what software you are using for importing the midi from the keyboard?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Carl

You ask for more info regarding the USB - Host connection to the CA 95 and specifically the software I use for importing the midi from the keyboard. Could you please explain in fuller terms what you mean by 'software' in this regard and perhaps some examples of such which would clarify things for me.

Gwilym

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

11 November 2013 15:45 EST

Hi Carl

Gwilym

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.