Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

Yamaha Portable Grand - DGX-620 The screen has faded and needs

Customer Question

Yamaha Portable Grand - DGX-620
The screen has faded and needs replacing - is there anywhere near Croydon, Surrey that I can get it done - or I could do it if I could get the parts. Please advise.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. If you would like to take it apart yourself, I have the tools for you.

Click here for the part, click here for the service manual. The LCD screen is part number WG299100. As long as you can get that part in your area, you can repair it yourself. Click here. Although your models are different, this one is very much like your keyboard.

If you decide that it is too difficult, there are no shops in your area. In fact, the nearest one is in Dublin. Yamaha may have partnered with another company, call 0844 811 1116. They are in Milton Keynes, so I imagine they will have a contact for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.