jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have a 15ish year old yamaha U1 (Japanese import) which ha

Customer Question

I have a 15ish year old yamaha U1 (Japanese import) which has a silent system on it. It has a midi box with the aux and midi ports but they are capped off. Is there a way I can have the box/piano adapted so that the midi and aux work?

I live in the UK and would need to find an engineer that could install the new device or adapt the existing parts and electronics.

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam