jaimzness
jaimzness, Engineer
Experience:  DAW and MIDI techniques. Keyboard and synthesizer programming. Electronic repair.
38010568

I have a Yamaha clavinova CLP150. It is about six years old.

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha clavinova CLP150. It is about six years old. When I switch it on, the small green screen shows a green light with "Please wait" as normal, but it won't switch from there. On the two occasions when it has gone on, I have started to play but it switched off before I could play more than about four bars of music
Help!
XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam