carlday1
carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer
69505510

I have a Viscount Dormus 60 Organ with failing circuit boards.

Customer Question

I have a Viscount Dormus 60 Organ with failing circuit boards. Is it possible to get any level of test and repair services for this Organ within the UK, or alternatively is it feasible to replace the entire electronics configuration?
XXXXX XXXXX
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will try and help with your question.

I am sure there are companies in the uk that refurbish organs and keyboard. I have used this company in the past for service manuals for keyboards and organs and I am sure they offer a repair service.

http://www.wdgreenhill.com/

I have repaired keyboards and organs in the past but I am not an expert in that field if you cannot find an expert company in the UK I might be able to suggest a few things to try and look for.

Carl