Rusty
Rusty, Music Professional
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
63817454

Hi I have a tyros 3 and have bought some music sticks how do

Hi I have a tyros 3 and have bought some music sticks how do i load them when i insert the midi stick the screen comes up conected butthen i am stuck from there could you pleaes tell me how i should load them
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Do you still need help with this? What shows on the screen after it says connected?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rustr When i put the usb into the keyboard it just says device connected thats all

I bought it a little while ago and dont know much about it could you please help me through wih it malcolm

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have paid £22 by paypal

Expert:  Rusty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, do the music sticks contain audio files, or are they styles as well? Here's how to import the audio:

Press the HARD DISK RECORDER [SELECT] button to call up the AUDIO display.
Press the [8 down] (CHANGE MENU) button if necessary, then call up the Import function by pressing the [7 down] (WAVE IMPORT) button.
Select the desired device as a destination by using the TAB > < buttons.
Press the [6 down] IMPORT button.
Select the desired audio file by using the [A]–[J] buttons.
The selected file name is XXXXX XXXXX can continue to select additional files here, as many as desired. If multiple pages (P1, P2, ...) are shown at the bottom, you can select files from these displays, too. After that, press the [7 down] (OK) button.
At the prompt, press F (YES) button.

Your audio is now imported. Let me know if you have any trouble.